Keto Pistachio Cookies – the secret sweet and healthy snack
Pistachios have a unique taste that is loved by many people. There are also those who choose products exclusively containing these healthy nuts.
If you are one who prefers pistachio ice cream or loves pistachio nut butter, then you will surely love this recipe. They are grain-free, keto-friendly and have a soft-baked texture and delicious taste.
- Did you know that Pistachios have a tonic effect and are recommended for chronic fatigue?
- Cookies represent festive dishes with a pale green color. You can prepare it and serve for different events and holidays, like a Birthday, Christmas and St. Patrick’s
- It’s sure to satisfy your cravings all year round.
Keto Pistachio Cookies: That is Easier Than You Think!
All of the ingredients below should be used in this recipe at room temperature. Keep in mind the base of the recipe is going to be cream cheese.
If not done at room temperature, the dough will simply be strewn with pieces of cream cheese. It’s also important to remember to really mix in the butter and eggs very well.
You will need the following ingredients:
- Baking powder (1 ½ teaspoons)
- Coconut flour (1 cup)
- Salt (¼ of teaspoon)
- Butter (½ cup, unsalted)
- Cream cheese (4 ounces)
- Granulated sugar substitute (1 cup)
- 4 Eggs at room temperature
- Pistachio ONE NUT (1 cup of pistachio nut butter and two spoons of ONE NUT pistachio for glaze)
- Confectioner’s sugar substitute, for the icing
- Heavy whipping cream (3 tablespoons)
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
Below are the recipe steps: Keto Pistachio Cookies
Result: 24 pcs.
Preparing time: 40 MINUTES
Cooking time: 15-20 MINUTES
Total spent time: 55 MINUTES
Unlike other pistachio cookie recipes, these keto pistachio cookies use only natural ingredients, so no artificial pudding mix is used here! The lowest carb pistachio biscuits are a true delight for lovers of healthy snacks!
- For the first, preheat oven 350 degrees
- Stir together baking powder, coconut flour, salt and put aside the dry ingredients.
- Beat together in a separate bowl cream cheese, vanilla extract, butter, sugar substitute and pistachio ONE NUT using an electric mixer set to medium speed.
- Add the eggs one at a time, and beat them well after each addition.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir them until fully combined.
- Chill the dough for at least half an hour.
- Next, using a small cookie scoop add the cookies base to a lightly greased cookie sheet or special parchment-lined sheet.
- Flatten slightly each ball onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Next, put it all in the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes or until cookies will lightly brown around their edges.
- Cool the cookies for half an hour before adding the vanilla glaze.
- Remember: you can store cookies in the fridge for up to 5 days and freeze for up to 3 weeks.
Combine in a small bowl with confectioner's sweetener, vanilla extract, heavy whipping cream and ONE NUT pistachio.