Apricot Kernel nut butter is a sunny dessert to complement your breakfast and energize your day. That is the most fruity nut butter flavor you will ever try. ONE NUT Apricot Kernel has a light, velvety, and gentle texture that will leave a delightful aftertaste.
- Good source of Vitamin B12 (amygdalin).
- Contains Thiamine and Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Natural source of Zinc.
How to use:
- With a spoon, right out of the jar;
- On toast, bread, crepes, oatmeal, and ice cream;
- A smoothie booster, adding healthy fats and flavor;
- As a base for delicious salad dressings and sauces;
A, B17, B2, B3, C, F, PP
Zinc, copper, phosphorus, cobalt, selenium, iron
Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Calcium
100% apricot seeds
Store in a cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, the natural nuts' oil may separate - stir it up before trying! Nut butter can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.