ONE NUT Cashew nut butter is the flavor everyone falls in love with the first spoon. The unique aroma, rich flavor, and fluffy texture of the cashew nut butter will serve as a tasty and healthy addition to your breakfast. Just a couple of spoons of cashew nut butter will prepare your body and mind for a productive day.
- Contain Thiamine and Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Good source of Dietary Fibers.
- Good source of antioxidants.
How to use:
- With a spoon, right out of the jar;
- On toast, bread, crepes, and ice cream;
- Instant nut milk - simply blend with water;
- Main Ingredient for many desserts and salads;
B1, B3, B6, E, K, PP
Copper, manganese, cobalt, iron, boron, chromium-vanadium, molybdenum, zinc, rubidium, silver
Magnesium, potassium, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur
Store in a cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, the natural nuts' oil may separate - stir it up before trying! Nut butter can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.