Coconut & Apricot Seeds
We think a good relationship is a test of what each partner brings to the table. In the case of the coconut and apricot, they’re both bringing a lot to love. Our Coconut & Apricot seed nut butter is lightly sweet with fruity and sour notes. If you think you can name a better duo, just wait until you find out what they can do for you.
- High content of lauric acid.
- Good source of Vitamin B-17.
- Rich in carotenoids, a powerful antioxidant.
How to use:
- With a spoon, right out of the jar;
- On toast, bread, crepes, oatmeal, and ice cream;
- A smoothie booster, adding healthy fats and flavor;
- As a base for delicious salad dressings and sauces;
PP, B1, B4, B2, B5, B6, B9, C, E, B17, A, F
potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, sodium
manganese, copper, selenium, iron, zinc, aluminum, boron, iodine
50% raw coconut, 50% apricot seeds
Store in a cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, the natural nuts' oil may separate - stir it up before trying! Nut butter can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.