Coconut & Cashew
Our Coconut & Cashew nut butter is consistently sweet all the way through, with a creamy texture that can be transformed in the fridge into a harder texture for a change. It’s pretty easy to fall in love with this nut butter. And that’s alright, because find out below just how much this butter can love you back.
- Good source of lauric acid.
- Perfect for Paleo diets.
- High content of Vitamin E.
How to use:
- With a spoon, right out of the jar;
- On toast, bread, crepes, oatmeal, and ice cream;
- A smoothie booster, adding healthy fats and flavor;
- As a base for delicious salad dressings and sauces;
B5, B6, B1, B2, B1, B4, B9, E, PP, C, K, E
potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, sodium
iron, zinc, manganese, copper, selenium
50% raw coconut, 50% cashew
Store in a cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, the natural nuts' oil may separate - stir it up before trying! Nut butter can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.