To put it simply, we go nuts for coconuts. Our coconut nut butter is naturally sweet and aromatic, with a creamy texture that leaves a fresh aftertaste. This dynamic fruit may transport you to tropical coastlines around the world, and if you thought you were already in love with coconuts, just wait until you hear some of the benefits.
- Good source of lauric acid.
- High in medium-chain triglycerides (MCT).
- Perfect for Keto diets.
How to use:
- With a spoon, right out of the jar;
- On toast, bread, crepes, oatmeal, and ice cream;
- A smoothie booster, adding healthy fats and flavor;
- As a base for delicious salad dressings and sauces;
B1, B4, B2, B5, B6, B9, PP, C, E
potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, sodium
manganese, copper, selenium, iron, zinc
100% raw coconut
Store in a cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, the natural nuts' oil may separate - stir it up before trying! Nut butter can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.