This nut needs no introduction. Our Hazelnut nut butter is thick and pasty, at first slightly bitter then lightly sweet. While this might not be the first time you meet our friend the hazelnut, they are so much more than utterly delicious. Here’s a few things we think you should know about this nut.
- High in antioxidants.
- Rich source of vegetable protein.
- Good source of vitamin E.
How to use:
- With a spoon, right out of the jar;
- On toast, breads, crepes, waffles and ice cream;
- Salad dressing;
- Instant nut milk - simply blend with water;
- Recommended to mix with honey;
calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus
iron, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium
B1, B2, PP, B4, B5, B6, B9, C, A, E, K
Store in a cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, the natural nuts' oil may separate - stir it up before trying! Nut butter can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.