ONE NUT Pine nut butter boosts both physical and emotional tone. The airy paste has a slight nutty bitterness, giving the impression that you are eating pine nuts handful by hand! If you love natural mellowness and moderate sweetness, then this flavor is for you.
- Good source of Zinc, Magnesium, and Iron.
- Contains Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Good source of antioxidants.
How to use:
- A base for dressings and sauces (think pesto!);
- As a drizzle on oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, or smoothie bowls;
- As a base for instant pine nut milk -- simply blend with water;
- A smoothie booster, adding healthy fats, protein, and flavor;
- With a spoon, right out of the jar;
- Salad dressing;
B1, B3, B6, K, PP
Copper, manganese, cobalt, iron, boron, chromium-vanadium, selenium, molybdenum, zinc, iodine
Magnesium, potassium, calcium, silicon, phosphorus, sulfur
100% pine nut
Store in a cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, the natural nuts' oil may separate - stir it up before trying! Nut butter can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.