Our appreciation for pistachio knows no bounds. Our pistachio nut butter is very creamy with a bold pistachio flavor that is bitter and nutty at first and then light and wholesome. Get to know a few of the reasons we’re spreading this nut on everything we can.
- Contains a large amount of Vitamin E.
- Low caloric content.
- High in fiber.
- Good source of luten.
- Rich in vegetable protein.
How to use:
- With a spoon, right out of the jar;
- On toast, bread, crepes, oatmeal, and ice cream;
- A smoothie booster, adding healthy fats and flavor;
- As a base for delicious salad dressings and sauces;
- Recommenced to mix with honey or syrup;
potassium, phosphorus, magnesium
copper, manganese, iron, zinc, selenium
A, B1, B2, B5, B6, B9, E, PP
Store in a cool, dry, dark area. If stored at room temperature, the natural nuts' oil may separate - stir it up before trying! Nut butter can be refrigerated or frozen to extend freshness.